What is it that I do, anyway?
- I help people discover the best ways to have good health and energy naturally, and live younger longer.
- I teach people how to safely clean their homes to eliminate toxins that can cause asthma, allergies and even cancer – and pollute our air and water.
- I show people how to create a career that suits their lifestyle and goals, providing income not only for the present, but into retirement, and even a legacy for future generations. All the while doing good for people and the planet!
- The only company I have found that allows me to do all these things is the Shaklee Corporation. It’s a 60-year-old company whose products are always safe, always work, and are always green. Guaranteed.
Why would I NOT keep doing that??
So, here are the 7 Benefits that are Meaningful to me:
1. Freedom to set my own hours
It’s not that I mind working for other people, but I don’t like being tied to someone else’s idea of when or where I should be working. It’s nice to be able to get productive work done at 5:30 am, when there are no distractions, and then be available if something comes up in the middle of the day. Doing most of my business online makes this much more possible.
2. This work gives me a sense of purpose
Knowing that the people I serve are living healthier lives gives me peace and satisfaction. And the thought of not sharing solutions with people who really need them – obese, fatigued, chronically less than healthy, would make me sad.
3. Support for our Non-Profit
The flexibility and income from this business model helps support our non-profit arts organization and allows us to carve out quality time for creativity. If you know of a non-profit that needs help, we have a great free program for fundraising – just ask me.
4. Retirement Plan
After 40 years of working in non-profits, retirement income becomes a major concern. This business IS our pension and our legacy. And spending my retirement helping others sounds like a good plan to me.
5. I found the perfect company
After the first 4 reasons, the choice of a vehicle comes next. It needs to be a company that is of the highest integrity, stability and reputation. I have experienced so many companies with big start-up publicity, and then they are gone in a year or two. The company I chose is 60 years old and still growing. I have a responsibility to my customers and my business partners to recommend a totally dependable company.
6. I Love Knowing that I am Helping the Planet
I am very concerned about the state of our planet and global warming. There is only one company I know of that is certified Climate Neutral. In addition to very innovative green practices, they offset their carbon emissions for a Zero impact. They also conduct over 100,000 tests per year to make sure there are no contaminants in the raw materials or the finished product. Again, the only one I would recommend to my friends.
7. I Get to be a People Helper
As I said before, I really like helping people. I can confidently recommend solutions to people’s needs because I know they are safe and proven effective.
So maybe you can understand now why I do what I do. I am so happy to have found a career with integrity so I can feel like I am really making a difference in people’s lives. For the record, I work on this business part-time, between client work and family obligations. Like I said, I like flexibility.
If any of this resonates with you, let’s have a chat about what might make your life more fulfilling. Let me show you how you can Love Your Life!
Click on Contact Me and let’s chat about your business or health needs. Click on the photo to see how you can love your life too.